The Best Attitude is Gratitude
Today, you and I, are truly blessed.
Life is a Blessing. Time is a blessing too. At all times, give thanks with a grateful heart. The best attitude is gratitude.
There is no greater love than sacrificing yourself for the sins of others. Truly, God’s love knows no boundaries. And in return, we will cherish the life He generously gave to us. How? It’s simple.
Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart
First, you should start each day with a grateful heart. Tomorrow is an opportunity that some were not able to have. Everyone needs to realize that every day is a new beginning that promises new hope. We should thank our Lord for giving us another chance to correct our wrong doings. Be positive and have an optimistic outlook for the day ahead. Life is what you make it.
A Grateful Heart is a Joyful Heart
Bear it in mind that a thankful heart is a happy heart. Stop complaining about the things that you do not have. Instead, start to appreciate all of the things that you did not ask for but was given to you anyway. You may not always have what you want, but you get what you truly deserve. Because God knows what’s best for you. Once you begin to appreciate everything you have, thank God from the bottom of your heart. Only then will you feel contentment and happiness.
Count Your Blessings Every Day
Make sure to count your blessings every day. Do not forget that a new day is a new blessing. Your family, friends, classmates, church mates, workmates even your bosses are blessings from our Lord. You can eat, you can walk, you can talk, and many other things you could do are blessings you should be thankful for. Once you start to consider the things and people around you, you will realize how fortunate you are. You will value life more than ever because you know that you are blessed.
There is Always Something to be Grateful For
No matter how bad your day is turning to be, be reminded that there is always something to be grateful for. Everything, either good or bad, happens for a reason. God has sent you into this world with a purpose to inspire others in being strong no matter what life would bring. Be thankful that despite all the struggles and obstacles you encounter, God never lets you down and always gives you the opportunity to be someone better and deserving to enter His Kingdom.
Every day is a Thanksgiving Day
It is good that you know you owe our Lord everything that you are. But please do not forget that everyone around you has also a great impact and influence of you turning into a better version of yourself. Thank your enemy if you have one. For without them, you will not be as strong as you are. Thank those who talk things behind your back. For without them, you won’t know that trusting God is more important than trusting anyone. Be thankful for your family and loved ones because they were the ones who kept you going. But most of all, thank God each and every day of your life. For without Him, you are nothing.
Life is simple. For as long as you put God as the center of it, nothing is impossible to achieve. But most importantly, Life is a Precious Gift from God. Learn to Love and Appreciate Everything.
MOTIVATIONAL ARTICLES YOU MAY ENJOY READING & SHARING
- A Joyful Life is an Authentic Design for All His Creations
- Relive and Rebuild Your Life from Deep Within
- Smiling and Laughing Promotes Emotional and Psychological Health
- Complete Forgiveness is the Best Gift for You
- Everything Christians Need is in Reading and Meditating the Word of God
- 15 Amazing Tips to Start Your Day Right
- Turn Your Pain and Suffering into Prayer
- The Most Amazing Teacher in the World
- A Poem for My Best Teacher
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Begin Your Day with a Prayer
- 10 Tips on How to Make Your Heart Healthy
- Teachers are Wonderful Gifts for a Brighter World
- A Message to All the Teachers who made My Life Meaningful
- Today I Declare Victory over All the Challenges of Life
- Miriam Defensor Santiago, the Iron Lady of Asia dies at 71
- Nothing is Impossible when You Believe in Your Dreams
- Ten Life Lessons I Learned from Google
- Bring the Joy of Christmas with You Every Day
- How Positive and Successful People Help to Attain Financial Freedom
- How to Trust God for Your Finances
- I Earnestly Pray that Your Today be filled with Hope
- My Only Hope is found in Christ Alone
- 5 Major Importance of Prayer in a Christian Life
- True Prayer is a Lifestyle not an Emergency Detour
- Hope Shines Brightest in the Darkest Moment
- If you prayed about it there is no need to worry about it
- Stephen Covey – the Power to Remain Timeless
- Be Ready to Die because Death is like a Thief in the Night
- Today is a new Day and anything is Possible to Live with Joy
- The Pain You Feel Today is the Strength You will Feel Tomorrow
- There is Always Sunshine behind the Clouds
- Today is My Best Day because God Provides All My Needs
- Today is my Best Day because God Blesses Me Abundantly
- Your Success Depends On How You Bear Your Struggles in Life
- Allow Failures to Redirect Your Focus
- Wholesome Lifestyle to a Better Life Today
- Ten Spiritual Reminders We should Never Forget
- Today is a Blessing I Choose the Bright Side of Life
- You Reap What You Sow