Complete Forgiveness is the Best Gift for You
We have all heard it a million times, you have to forgive and forget. But is this always the case? When somebody hurts you, do you want to forgive that fellow? Forgiving sometimes seems almost impossible, right? The most powerful thing that you can do for your spirituality and physiology is forgiveness. Complete forgiveness is the best gift for you. Here are five reasons why we should forgive and forget.
1. Forgiveness is a Gift to Oneself
Forgiveness is a gift. This is the best gift you can give to yourself. When you forgive, you release the feeling of guilt, pain and anger. To forgive yourself is to set yourself free.
2. Forgiveness Means You are Strong
The weak can’t forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. You must forgive on purpose simply because it’s your strength. When you find it so difficult to forgive, it only shows your weakness. When you totally forgive, you receive in your mind and heart complete peace and joy.
3. You Find Peace When You Forgive
God forgives all our sins. As a follower of our Lord, we, Christians, must also readily and openly forgive those who have hurt us. Learning to completely forgive takes prayer and time. When you sow the seeds of forgiveness in your heart, you’ll reap a harvest of love, joy and total peace.
4. Forgiving and Forgetting Lets You Focus On Your Goals
When your eyes are taken off your goal, obstacles are the frightful things you see. When you don’t forgive and forget, you start to focus on how you can bring harm to someone else. You’ll be much happier in the long run if you focus on bringing good for yourself than if you focus on bringing pain to others.
5. When We Forgive, We are Forgiven
We are given as we give in this world. And we are forgiven as we forgive. While we go our way through each lovely day, we create our future as we live. In life, you get what you give, and you reap what you sow. Since we are all humans, we are all bound to make mistakes. The more we forgive people for their mistakes, the more we will be forgiven by others when we make mistakes.
Let’s forgive and forget and we will all be forgiven.
MOTIVATIONAL ARTICLES YOU MAY ENJOY READING & SHARING
- Everything Christians Need is in Reading and Meditating the Word of God
- 15 Amazing Tips to Start Your Day Right
- Turn Your Pain and Suffering into Prayer
- The Most Amazing Teacher in the World
- A Poem for My Best Teacher
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Begin Your Day with a Prayer
- 10 Tips on How to Make Your Heart Healthy
- Teachers are Wonderful Gifts for a Brighter World
- A Message to All the Teachers who made My Life Meaningful
- Today I Declare Victory over All the Challenges of Life
- Miriam Defensor Santiago, the Iron Lady of Asia dies at 71
- Nothing is Impossible when You Believe in Your Dreams
- Ten Life Lessons I Learned from Google
- Bring the Joy of Christmas with You Every Day
- How Positive and Successful People Help to Attain Financial Freedom
- How to Trust God for Your Finances
- I Earnestly Pray that Your Today be filled with Hope
- My Only Hope is found in Christ Alone
- 5 Major Importance of Prayer in a Christian Life
- True Prayer is a Lifestyle not an Emergency Detour
- Hope Shines Brightest in the Darkest Moment
- If you prayed about it there is no need to worry about it
- Stephen Covey – the Power to Remain Timeless
- Be Ready to Die because Death is like a Thief in the Night
- Today is a new Day and anything is Possible to Live with Joy
- The Pain You Feel Today is the Strength You will Feel Tomorrow
- There is Always Sunshine behind the Clouds
- Today is My Best Day because God Provides All My Needs
- Today is my Best Day because God Blesses Me Abundantly
- Your Success Depends On How You Bear Your Struggles in Life
- Allow Failures to Redirect Your Focus
- Wholesome Lifestyle to a Better Life Today
- Ten Spiritual Reminders We should Never Forget
- Today is a Blessing I Choose the Bright Side of Life
- You Reap What You Sow