5 Reasons Why You Should Begin Your Day with a Prayer
Everyone knows that prayer happens to be an essential part of a Christian’s lifestyle. It is time invested in the presence of God, talking with Him and listening to Him. Even though we all know how essential prayer is, it is usually restricted to only half a minute or shelved for the later part of the day. Nevertheless, it is a fact that if you devote your time to God early in the morning, your day is going to be more successful. Listed below are 5 reasons why you should begin your day with a prayer.
1. Jesus made it happen
Jesus had a genuinely good ministry going. He had been into formal presentations, healing, training, and teaching. He had been a crowd magnet, appealing to diverse groups of individuals wherever He traveled. One particular thing to be observed, though, is the fact that Jesus started every day alone praying to His Father. It is no fluke that His ministry was effective. If you would like your entire day to be productive, begin it with a prayer.
2. We require daily knowledge and wisdom
Regardless of how much knowledge you go after and how much info you get through, it will never ever be sufficient alone to provide you with wisdom and guidance. Your everyday time in bible verses and in prayer is going to remind you of the wealth of God’s knowledge and wisdom and assist you to discern all the other sources of information. Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life.
3. We require being reminded of the peril of pride
We require an everyday dose of submission. The Word of God reminds us of His holiness, of the sin committed by us, and also of the unmerited salvation of Jesus. We can be very easily offended and become jealous of others. We can easily become puffed up or prideful over our achievements. And we can also become easily disheartened, stressed, or anxious over our errors and downfalls. The fact is that we will never ever be sufficient enough or good enough. We are not the key character in the story of existence. A regular time in God’s Word will remind us of the amount paid for our salvation and make us worship in modest submission to Him.
4. We require day-to-day advice and guidance
Every single day we deal with the unforeseen. The interruption which comes early on rearranges our day. We work hard to control the calendar, create solid plans to guarantee positive results; however, we usually come up short. Wouldn’t you love to have an intelligent counselor next to you assisting you to make the correct judgments? Well, this is precisely what God has provided us in the Holy Spirit. We must devote time to God allowing His Spirit to provide us advice, guidance, and assistance for everyday living.
5. To Cancel Satan’s Works
Satan is actually a longtime opponent of man. He has made a vow to demolish man. He looks for innovative and crafty methods to attract a man to his grave daily. Therefore, once you get up in the morning, you must take authority over all the powers of the foe and all the works of darkness. In case you don’t perform this, you might play to the cunning tricks of the Satan without even realizing it.
MOTIVATIONAL ARTICLES YOU MAY ENJOY READING & SHARING
- 10 Tips on How to Make Your Heart Healthy
- Teachers are Wonderful Gifts for a Brighter World
- A Message to All the Teachers who made My Life Meaningful
- Today I Declare Victory over All the Challenges of Life
- Miriam Defensor Santiago, the Iron Lady of Asia dies at 71
- Nothing is Impossible when You Believe in Your Dreams
- Ten Life Lessons I Learned from Google
- Bring the Joy of Christmas with You Every Day
- How Positive and Successful People Help to Attain Financial Freedom
- How to Trust God for Your Finances
- I Earnestly Pray that Your Today be filled with Hope
- My Only Hope is found in Christ Alone
- 5 Major Importance of Prayer in a Christian Life
- True Prayer is a Lifestyle not an Emergency Detour
- Hope Shines Brightest in the Darkest Moment
- If you prayed about it there is no need to worry about it
- Stephen Covey – the Power to Remain Timeless
- Be Ready to Die because Death is like a Thief in the Night
- Today is a new Day and anything is Possible to Live with Joy
- The Pain You Feel Today is the Strength You will Feel Tomorrow
- There is Always Sunshine behind the Clouds
- Today is My Best Day because God Provides All My Needs
- Today is my Best Day because God Blesses Me Abundantly
- Your Success Depends On How You Bear Your Struggles in Life
- Allow Failures to Redirect Your Focus
- Wholesome Lifestyle to a Better Life Today
- Ten Spiritual Reminders We should Never Forget
- Today is a Blessing I Choose the Bright Side of Life
- You Reap What You Sow